Location: Leeds Head Office, covering the UK
Job Type: Full Time 40hrs, Permanent, 08:30 – 17:00, Monday – Friday
Salary: £35,000pa dependent on experience
Due to our continued progressive growth and diversification, SM UK currently has a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an established Marketing Manager to take on this vital role in the Company’s further expansion to help take SM UK to the next level, by developing our marketing strategy, building on our existing brand and driving forward the Company’s growth and competitive edge.
We are looking for a commercially focused, creative and driven marketing professional that can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment . Working as part of the Management Team you will be expected to have an active role in driving the business forward, whist keeping the Company values in mind.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing, PR and social media. You will need to be a confident communicator with a great imagination and creative mind to be able to suggest, share and implement ideas.
You will be a well organised, motivated, and ambitious individual who will be integral to our growing Management Team. Joining at a very exciting time you will have a desire to expand your knowledge and experience, with the opportunity to further develop your career with us.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Working as part of the Management Team to develop strategic growth plans
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and strategy to produce key objectives to achieve projected plans
- Sales Division support – lead generation, creating brochures and sales documentation, helping design sales presentations, marketing material and merchandise
- Carrying out market research into existing and new markets, products and services and maintaining a database of contacts
- Building and developing our existing brand, ensuring consistency throughout all platforms
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget
- Develop, and monitor the marketing calendar
- Produce regular reports and analysis to help inform decisions to aid in planning, management and focus of the function and its support for the entire Company
- Create engaging content including writing and scheduling media posts, photography, videography, graphic and advert design
- Building our social media following and engagement on Linked In, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Find, connect and communicate with target markets
- Managing email campaign’s, newsletters, maintaining and developing database
- Website Management and maintenance including blog writing, updating, content creation, SEO
- Producing customer case studies and testimonials
- Competitor Analysis
- Research, plan, organise and promote Company events, networking opportunities and exhibitions
- Liaising with external PR companies for press release opportunities
- Manage and promote Company sponsorships