Warranty & Service team
Location: Leeds, Midlands, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge & UK
Job Type: Full Time 45hrs, Permanent, Monday – Friday, 06:00 – 18:00, Saturdays as and when required
Salary: £30,115 basic per annum, plus overtime after 45hrs at time and a half, potential to earn in excess of £40,000pa
Due to our continued progressive growth, diversification and planned further expansion, SM UK currently have fantastic opportunities for Service Engineers to further enhance our existing team of Specialist Engineers to attend service and warranty calls.
The position requires confident Engineers who can work to a high standard on their own initiative or as part of a Team. You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills, with a polite and professional manner. A full UK Driving License is required.
Your duties will include, but not limited to, attending service and warranty calls in relation to our installations of the following products on commercial vehicles:
- Reverse Camera & Vehicle CCTV installations
- Vehicle Safety Equipment
- Visual Warning Equipment
- Sensors and Radar installations
- Specialist Vehicle installations
- Lighting and Beacons
- Attending service calls within our agreed Service Level Agreements
- Supporting field and workshop engineers
- Providing information and feedback to the Service Manager