This is a reverse camera with a 5" monitor.
This is a reverse camera with a 7" monitor
This is a 4 camera recording system consisting of:
- 500GB Hard Drive to store footage
- 2 side cameras (positioned on each wing)
- 1 forward facing camera
- 1 reverse camera
- 7" monitor (to show footage)
This is the option to have a driver camera installed onto your vehicle as well as any other camera system (unless already specified).
The camera only records when the ignition is turned on.
This system allows the driver to fully see around their vehicle, as a bird would from above. The system is made up of:
- 4 camera system
- 7" monitor. This gives an aerial 'Birdseye' view of the vehicle (see images).
4 sensors are installed to the front of the vehicle, they activate automatically when the vehicle drops below a preset speed.
These are 4 ultrasonic detection sensors fitted in an equal distance to the rear of the vehicle.
They activate when the reverse gear is engaged.
A 4 ultrasonic detection sensor system kit fitted around the nearside wheel arch, with the 4th sensor installed on the side guard.
This is also teamed with an external audible spoken warning. When the nearside indicator is activated, external VRU's will hear "Warning! Vehicle turning left!" when the vehicle is below a preset speed.
This is a 7 sensor kit. The sensors are positioned as follows:
- 1 sensor fitted to the front of the vehicle
- 3 sensors are installed around the wheel arch
- 3 sensors are installed in an equal distance down the full length of the vehicle
- An external audible spoken warning. When the nearside indicator is activated, external VRU's will hear "Warning! Vehicle turning left!" when the vehicle is below a preset speed.
Interested in hearing about everything to do with SM UK and the industry we are? Why nots sign up to our mailing list now like so many other industry professionals have already done. Hear about industry news, new regulations and what you need to do to keep your fleet safe and compliant on the UK roads, as well as protecting your business should an incident occur and ways in which SM UK can save you money!