Published: 17th January 2024
Position: Van Division Administrator
Location: Leeds Head Office
Job Type: Full Time 40hrs, Permanent, 0830 to 1700 Monday to Friday.
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
Established in 2000, SM UK are the UK’s No 1 auto-electrical engineering and van conversion company specializing in commercial vehicle safety systems and full turn-key solutions.
Operating Nationwide and dealing with some of the largest fleets in the country we provide optimum solutions and a seamless service tailored to meet the exact requirements of our clients.
More recently SM UK has expanded into the Racking, Welfare and Van Conversion Market dealing with leading industry brands to provide bespoke solutions for customers up and down the country. Due to our continued progressive growth and diversification our Van Division currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to further enhance our existing Van Division team.
As an Administrator you will always put our customers’ needs at the heart of everything you do. You will support the team around you, working together to ensure all requirements are met and our customers are consistently satisfied.
We are looking to recruit a highly organised, efficient Administrator with strong IT and admin skills together with excellent attention to detail. Xero accounting experience would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided. Ideally you will have previous experience within a customer service/administration role, a background in the automotive industry would be an advantage. You will need to be a confident communicator and comfortable at dealing with customers at all levels.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual who will be integral to the successful growth of our Team with a personal desire to expand your knowledge and experience to develop your future career with us.
Reporting to the Van Conversion Divisional Manager your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Preparing customer invoices and proforma invoices
- Arranging payment of deposits with customers
- Liaising with finance companies
- Control and administration of van stock and part items
- Management of data inputting on department spreadsheets
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
In return we offer the following:
- Private Health Insurance which includes benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, apple watches and much more.
- Group Life Insurance – 3 x basic salary
- Company Pension Scheme in line with government standards
- 28 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly Employee Recognition Scheme
- Full in-house training
- Birthday day off and gift card
- Opportunity for career progression and training
If you would like to be part of our successful team, working to the highest standard, with the opportunity for progression then look no further, contact us for more information. www.smuk.co.uk