Published: 11th January 2024
Position: Office Administrator
Location: Leeds Head Office
Job Type: Full Time 40hrs, Permanent, 0830 to 1700 Monday to Friday
Salary: £16,000.00 to £22,000.00 dependent on experience
Established in 2000, SM UK are the UK’s No 1 auto-electrical engineering and van conversion company specializing in commercial vehicle safety systems and full turn-key solutions.
Operating Nationwide and dealing with some of the largest fleets in the country we provide optimum solutions and a seamless service tailored to meet the exact requirements of our clients.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to support with all aspects of daily administration and coordination at our Leeds head office. You will be the first point of contact for all customers, suppliers and visitors both on the telephone and in person and will provide excellent customer service and greet our visitors in a warm and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will be confident and be able to work to a high standard on their own initiative and as part of a team. You will possess excellent administration and organisational skills, have strong communication skills both written and verbal and have proven experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Greeting clients, visitors, contractors, and staff
- Answering the main telephone in a prompt and professional manner, routing calls as necessary to the relevant department or person, taking messages and providing company information.
- Managing meeting room bookings, ensuring preparation and clearing for the next meeting.
- Responsible for booking hotels for employees or for other hospitality reasons
- Responsible for ordering office stationery and other office equipment
- Managing company vehicles by booking MOTs, services, vehicle tax, and managing the pool car bookings.
- Responsible for the administration of the EV charging portal.
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems.
- Providing the Accounts and HR department with administration support.
- Responsible for corporate hospitality bookings and invitations.
- Responsible for ordering mobile devices, sim cards and accessories on our mobile phone account.
- Required to drive on occasions to collect office supplies and carry out other ad hoc duties.
- Other general administrative tasks
In return we offer the following:
- Private Health Insurance which includes benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, apple watches and much more.
- Group Life Insurance – 3 x basic salary
- Company Pension Scheme in line with government standards
- 28 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly Employee Recognition Scheme
- Full in-house training
- Birthday day off and gift card
- Opportunity for career progression and training
If you would like to be part of our successful team, working to the highest standard, with the opportunity for progression then look no further, contact us for more information. www.smuk.co.uk